Slice the tofu cake into eight slices.
Marinade with mixed Italian herbs, Himalayan salt, black pepper, turmeric and Braggs Aminos.
-Sear in a frying pan on high heat in 2 tablespoons olive oil until lightly browned.
-Remove from heat and cut into smaller chunks.
Tofu Salad Preparation:
-Start with a bed of lettuce or dark leafy greens.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add finely broken up broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Add thinly sliced red cabbage and sweet peppers.
- Slice and add 5 black olives and blackberries.
- Garnish with a teaspoon of sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Use Braggs Vinaigrette salad dressing if desired.
Enjoy this satisfying and nutritious lunch salad.